- ABOUT US
- EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAMMES
NOTE: The following certificates in original must be given to our office at the time of admission.
1. Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
2. Conduct Certificate from the school last attended.
3. Original Mark List at the qualifying examination.
4. A Copy of the birth certificate.
5. For admission to Std. XI a Migration Certificate is necessary in case of pupils from Examination Boards other than the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations. If the qualifying examination is not the ICSE, admission will be subject to the result of an entrance test and confirmed on a receipt of an Eligibility Certificate from the Council. Pupils coming from other boards, should have appeared for a Board Examination. Those who have appeared only for an Internal Examination are not eligible for admission into our ISC Std XI.
Due to the lockdown , the entrance tests have been postponed...more
Word Bee competition was held in Girideepam Business School ...more
Pallikoodam staged 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream...more
On November 16th 2019,seven students from Pallikoodam partic...more
All Kerala ISC/ICSE Athletic Meet. 7 students qualified for ...more