- ABOUT US
- EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAMMES
NOTE: The following certificates in original must be given to our office at the time of admission.
1. Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
2. Conduct Certificate from the school last attended.
3. Original Mark List at the qualifying examination.
4. A Copy of the birth certificate.
5. For admission to Std. XI a Migration Certificate is necessary in case of pupils from Examination Boards other than the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations. If the qualifying examination is not the ICSE, admission will be subject to the result of an entrance test and confirmed on a receipt of an Eligibility Certificate from the Council. Pupils coming from other boards, should have appeared for a Board Examination. Those who have appeared only for an Internal Examination are not eligible for admission into our ISC Std XI.
Two of our students Emmanuel Joe Geevarghese and Jacob Thoma...more
The Inter-house Cultural competition was held on 29 and 30th...more
At the All Kerala ASISC Aquatic Meet, Pallikoodam (Zone B) w...more
In July Std X honoured Doctors Day with a Theme Assembly....more
World Environment Day was celebrated with a Theme Assembly b...more